twelfth whirlwind. VIDEO/ACTION.
Hiiiiiiiii everyone! [ It's true that a lot of the people Ikki knows have been going home lately, including her Uncle and dear friends, but the face in the picture is a smiling one. Her cheeks are pretty red, though, and so is her nose. From the looks of things, Ikki's outside, despite the heavy snow.
Or, well, being eight? Probably because of it. She's at least dressed very warmly, with a knit hat over her hair, and a scarf, and earmuffs, and gloves, and boots...Well, basically she's as bundled as can be. In the background, Soren can be seen on the porch of House 56. He...apparently isn't as thrilled as she is about the change of pace.
There's also a few misshapen snowmen, but this isn't about that. ]
Hi, New Feathers, too! Hey, didn't we just have those, though? Isn't it a little early...? Or I guess a little late?
[ Also she doesn't really mind, since new people are always fun. ]
Actually, I wanted to just invite everyone to the Art Club meeting this Sunday. Last year, we made cookies, right? Well...this year, I know more about Christmas!! [ There's a pause, and she tugs on her scarf, looking worried. ] Um...I really hope those elves don't show up again. ...They were kinda weird, and I think mine took some of my stickers...
...Oh, right! But anyway, so I think it would be super fun to make ornaments and stuff. Or, well, if you wanna make someone else a present, you can do that too. If you don't know what that is still - not presents, 'cause EVERYONE knows what those are, but I mean Christmas - basically on the twenty-fifth you give presents to people you love!! Also there's something about Santa and there are creepy elves, except I guess the elves aren't SUPPOSED to be creepy, they just kinda are. They watched you sleep and everything.
[ Apparently she's...not letting that go. ]
But, the meeting'll be pretty much all day on Sunday, at the School like usual. Everyone can come, even if they're not a member. It'd be fun to all decorate a tree together, right? We'll have cookies and stuff too. Oh, and...since Rapunzel's gone, Raven's going to be the co-leader now. [ That's actually said in a more serious tone. ]
That's what Rapunzel wanted, and it's also what I want, too! ...okay, well, I think that's it. Right now I have to build more snow stuff. I want to build an igloo and then I'm going to live in it.
[ the chances of this actually happening are pretty slim. Well, she'll try to build one, but like she'd be allowed to live in it...
...at least this will keep her busy for a few hours. If anyone cares to see her progress, they can always drop by and find her industriously trying to build herself a home. Soren will look extremely displeased with being outdoors the whole time. ]
Or, well, being eight? Probably because of it. She's at least dressed very warmly, with a knit hat over her hair, and a scarf, and earmuffs, and gloves, and boots...Well, basically she's as bundled as can be. In the background, Soren can be seen on the porch of House 56. He...apparently isn't as thrilled as she is about the change of pace.
There's also a few misshapen snowmen, but this isn't about that. ]
Hi, New Feathers, too! Hey, didn't we just have those, though? Isn't it a little early...? Or I guess a little late?
[ Also she doesn't really mind, since new people are always fun. ]
Actually, I wanted to just invite everyone to the Art Club meeting this Sunday. Last year, we made cookies, right? Well...this year, I know more about Christmas!! [ There's a pause, and she tugs on her scarf, looking worried. ] Um...I really hope those elves don't show up again. ...They were kinda weird, and I think mine took some of my stickers...
...Oh, right! But anyway, so I think it would be super fun to make ornaments and stuff. Or, well, if you wanna make someone else a present, you can do that too. If you don't know what that is still - not presents, 'cause EVERYONE knows what those are, but I mean Christmas - basically on the twenty-fifth you give presents to people you love!! Also there's something about Santa and there are creepy elves, except I guess the elves aren't SUPPOSED to be creepy, they just kinda are. They watched you sleep and everything.
[ Apparently she's...not letting that go. ]
But, the meeting'll be pretty much all day on Sunday, at the School like usual. Everyone can come, even if they're not a member. It'd be fun to all decorate a tree together, right? We'll have cookies and stuff too. Oh, and...since Rapunzel's gone, Raven's going to be the co-leader now. [ That's actually said in a more serious tone. ]
That's what Rapunzel wanted, and it's also what I want, too! ...okay, well, I think that's it. Right now I have to build more snow stuff. I want to build an igloo and then I'm going to live in it.
[ the chances of this actually happening are pretty slim. Well, she'll try to build one, but like she'd be allowed to live in it...
...at least this will keep her busy for a few hours. If anyone cares to see her progress, they can always drop by and find her industriously trying to build herself a home. Soren will look extremely displeased with being outdoors the whole time. ]

no subject
Hey, Ikki! How's it going?
no subject
Hi, grandpa!! I think I have the base down. THIS is going to be my room, and THIS will be Soren's room!
[ The pokemon squacks from the porch. There is really no way she's convincing him to go in an igloo, man.
Ikki ignores that, and continues patting the snow around her. ]
And THAT'S my butler. I'm calling him Mr. Snowflake.
[ One of the snowmen, who has a...top hat? Where did she even get that? ]
no subject
Nice, nice. It's very roomy! I like the way it's coming out. Are you gonna have any guest rooms for when all the princesses and princes and rainbows visit you?
[And he waves at the snowman.]
Hiya Mr. Snowflake! Nice to meet you!
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
voice ;
voice ;
[ Well, okay. They have buildings. But!! ]
And Mr. Snowflake says it's PERFECTLY good to live in igloos!!
[ ...There might be a tophat-wearing snowman in the yard, Toph.
That snowman is Mr. Snowflake, Ikki's butler. ]
voice ;
[ Actually, she doesn't know the answer to that. And her first instinct is to go, "Let's ask Sokka!" but. Well. ]
voice ;
voice ;
voice ;
voice ;
voice ;
[voice]
[Sure, she'd heard that igloos were a thing where Sokka came from, but her own world, lacking any land around the poles, didn't have anything like that (as far as she was aware, at least). It's still a weird concept to her.]
[voice]
[ If it makes her feel better, there's probably no way it's happening. ]
[voice]
It would be pretty cold to sleep in.
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[ action ]
[ action ]
[ action ]
[ action ]
[ action ]
[ action ]
[ action ]
[ action ]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Video
[Seriously it sounds like something Ikki just created]
Video
[ for once she did not actually make it up ]
Video
[Well that was a bit curious]
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video --> Action?
Action!
Action!
Action!
Action!!
Action!!
Re: Action!!
Action!!
Action!!
Action!!
[video]
In Tellius there was the celebration of the winter solstice... I think that perhaps Christmas is just another form of celebration more widely celebrated. Last year I was given a magical cake that was larger than I was, and whenever I ate a piece of it, more would replace it. Of course... it only lasted for a day, but it was one of the best presents I've ever had.
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
action:
And the last thing he wants is to throw a fit right now. Not when he might, without meaning to, ruin something he's working on.
It doesn't take Hikaru long to find the little girl building her igloo.]
Hey, Ikki-chan. [Which is totally allowed since she has become his surrogate sister. Even if she doesn't know it.] Want to stop for a bit?
[He holds up his thermos.]
I have hot chocolate.
action:
Hi, Hikaru!! [ She's about to say "no" to the stopping, because but her igloo, but the thermos being held up stops that answer immediately in its tracks.
Ikki leaps to her feet, darting out through the door of her construction, which is...well, only a foot high or so. ]
You do? Can I have some, too?
action:
action:
action:
action:
action:
action:
action:
action:
[Video]
When'd you say it was gonna be?
[Video]
[ She is MORE THAN HAPPY to help with directions, man. ]
Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[ that can only end well, right. ]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Because, you know, snow.]
[Voice]
[ In her...igloo... ]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[action]
After a while she walks down the road to house 56 intending to seek Ikki out. All the while telling herself that she is crazy and has finally lost everything, including her mind. The snow is the only good thing at all about today or this week or life.
It's Soren she sees first; there isn't enough energy in her even to wave, all she can do is nod at him.]
[action]
That is all he wants to know and all he feels. In capslock. Though he's clearly put up with it thus far...
Ikki, meanwhile, looks up at the sudden commotion from Soren, and grins. ]
Raven! Hey, how are you?
[action]
[action]
[action]
Re: [action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]
[action]